Sunday, July 3, 2011

absent

Hi everyone! I've already finished my exams, and this past 4 days I've been in algarve (that's why I havent been posting). It was great and i have already a mildly tan, and a small sunburn in my face and chest. :s
Anyway, since i'm finally in holiday, I expect to be somewhat busy( summer festival, parties, beach days, etc..), but I'll find some time to post, and do all the diy projects i've been planning in my head ;)

Here I bring you a summer pic (not of me) :

see you tomorow,
bia.

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely photo! Hope you are having a great weekend.

    xx,

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely.:X. Have fun this holiday. We all deserve a great time[ no matter what grades we have on exams:))]
    haha

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. O waw. Did you? So glad and congrats. These exams really are humans worst enemy. Enjoy your summer as you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I like this post so much, really great pics!Congrats
    If you want come and visit my blog, and if you like, follow me!

    http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete